Willkommen! Melden Sie sich an oder registrieren Sie sich.

Um schreiben oder kommentieren zu können, benötigen Sie ein Benutzerkonto.

Anmelden - oder - Benutzerkonto erstellen

Beiträge von Clouseau

Willkommen in Deutschlands aktiver, kostenloser Motorrad-Community!

In diesem Motorradforum findest du eine große Auswahl rund um das Thema Motorrad, über unsere gemeinsame Ausfahrten, Treffen, News, Stammtische und mehr.

Seit 2003 treffen sich hier viele nette Leute im gesamten deutschsprachigen und europäischen Raum zum Austausch und für gemeinsame Unternehmungen.

Ob Anfänger, Profi oder einfach nur motorradbegeisterte Sozia, ob Racer, Tourer, Chopper- oder Cruiserfan , ganz egal, hier ist jeder willkommen!

Ohne Verein, ohne Hierarchie ist man hier gleich "drin" und mit dabei.

Auch wenn du ein Forum suchst in dem es nicht nur um das Thema Motorrad geht bist du hier 100% richtig.

Hier auf der Startseite wird dir als unregistriertem Gast leider nur eine kleine Auswahl unserer Themen angezeigt, um alles sehen zu können registriere dich bitte kostenlos und unverbindlich mit deiner E-Mail-Adresse und lege dir einen Spitznamen/Nick zu!

Wir werden dich herzlich in der FREEBIKER.COM - Familie willkommen heißen und freuen uns auf Dich.

Hello ! Poor lonesome Sachs-Biker without ignition.... ;(

I think that you should verify your CDI... you must see sparks in open air...
    Forget the original CDI from Suzuki... too expensive!!.. If you don't find an original "Ersatzteile" from E-bay...
    i can imagine an answer from Ignitech..: DC-CDI-P1_race_V99

Greetings from Toulouse!

Bis bald! 8)

Pierre

@Lothar
    "CS2" curves for Ignitech are in your letterbox
    ... :dance:

Hi Sabine!

Just call me: the "Sachs Holy-spirit"...
    Without confusion with "Sachs White-Spirit..."...

I really hope that wheather will be fine... for the Sachs rally....

Best greetings to the entire family, including the new "young drummer ..."

Bis bald... :dance:

Pierre

Hi Lothar,

now, i can say that "CS1 ignition timings with Ignitech TCIP4 V88 + IAP" is certified with Clouseau stage 1. Valley and mountain pass. Consumption from 4.9L/100 to 5.3 L/100 ( on the road, with correction of speedometer...)
    When i found my Sachs: from 5.7 to 6.2L/100...

http://www.sachs-biker.de/002_…%20TCI-P4%20V88%20IAP.pdf
    http://www.sachs-biker.de/002_…V88%20IAP%20Altimetry.pdf

Bis bald! #winkewinke2#

Pierre

Hi Lothar

There is no incidence...
    But you can verify that many people had troubles with the original settings... from Sachs.
    Remember the Sabine's bike with the missing spring under the needle... better with Stage 1?..No?...

I'm not a genius! I try to understand! CS1 is elaborated from original settings from Suzuki...
    CS2 is a mix of Suzuki settings and Dynojet upgrades...

But, really, with another ignition timings, there is a great difference! The original Denso was build for an Intruder (50PS)...

A snapshot of the original curves (made in Switzerland with Dynojet tools) you can see a trouble at 5400 rpm... I had the same feeling:

Hi Pierre,

thx for the info about IgniTech. As you know I bought another R800 :irre:

Hi Lothar,

Yes, I know!... "Sachs addiction" is a great trouble... 8)
    Ok! i will try to elaborate a CS2 " Spezial Lothar's" limited edition with "TÜV ohne Bosch software für VW"..." with original exhausts... 8o :mauer: #heuldoch# #partnersmilies#

Relax
    I'am just joking..... :dance:

Bis bald #winkewinke2#

Pierre

-01 About Ignitech:

The parts:
    Ignitech TCIP4
    http://www.ignitech.cz/en/vyrobky/tcip/tcip.htm
    IAP 120 kPA
    http://www.ignitech.cz/en/vyrobky/accessories/iaps/iaps.htm

You should add a Serial/USB connector

A mail to order (you can use English or German):
    (Precise the bike and add my PDFs (they know my work...)
    You can pay with Paypal
    ignitech@ignitech.cz
    First you order, you receive a mail for paiment with taxes and porto. You precise your adress... you pay... and the next week, all is at home!

I will help you for programming.... 8)

- 02 About your problem:

CS1 with reduced main jets is certified with many bikes... But all cables must be set in a good way. Carburators must be cleaned. And synchronization must be done...

Bis bald #winkewinke2#

Pierre

Hi Lothar

About Stage 2, you should wait some weeks. I will update my PDF.. Because, for the test of Stage 2, it's the final cut...
    But remember: Stage 1 and stage 2 are optimized with Ignitech TCIP4... 30° max advance of the original Denso is not the best value... And Stage 2 is optimized for "Sound Control System" (made in Germany...)
    Yesterday, i changed an fork oil seal of my classic Sachs. During this summer i was riding with my F 805. After this work, I have exchanged the bikes. The difference is incredible... But Stage 1 with Ignitech connected to an Intake Air Pressure... Really fantastic...
    So, now i work on Stage 2 with Ignitech connected to an Intake Air Pressure... soon finalized...

Bis bald...

Greetings from Toulouse to the Sachs community and all Free-bikers.

Pierre

Hallo Professor Lothar!

Yes, i'm still alive...

About the main jets.

The original main jets used by Sachs are 127.5 (vorne) and 140 (hinten). Full power: 58 PS with 30° max advance (ignition timing).
    The main jets used by Suzuki for the german VX800: 120 (vorne) and 132.5 (hinten). Full power 61 PS with 32° max advance.
    For CS1, i have reduced the main jets: 5 points smaller: 122.5 and 135. Because i think that original main jets are too rich. In a first time, Jörg(GdG) said my choice was too lean. But a year later in Mechernich, he was not so sure...

Now, the tachometer of my bike shows 60 000 kms. 55 000 kms with the "reduced" CS1. No trouble. And 20 000 kms with a max advance at 33° at full power (Ignitech TCIP4). 30° at 4000 rpm. Same feeling than a VX 800...
    In Mechernich, last year, i just modified the carburetors without changing the main jets because the timing was too short. When you change the main jets, you must take out the carburetors... It is long but it is simple.

My friend Yves Hurson had a problem with CS1 and his R800. I told him to clean the carburator with an air compressor. He did it. Now all is OK.
    He had another problem with CS1 and his B805: no more power over 6000 rpm... The choke cables were in a wrong position and one of the two carburators had an open choke all the time. And the synchronization was done with this mistake... Cables in the good way, new synchronization and all is OK. His R800 with Ignitech, His B805 with the original Denso: he feels the difference. The bike is more powerfull with Ignitech...
    My cafe racer F805 uses CS2 and Ignitech: many times in the red one... (limiter at 8500 rpm...)...

I'll be back this evening.... #winkewinke#

Hallo..
    bei der Spritberechnung sollte auch berücksichtigt werden, dass der Tages-KM-Zähler der R800 10 Prozent zu wenig anzeigt.
    Ciao
    Jürgen

hallo Jürgen!

... nur 7 Prozent... 8)

Bis bald

Pierre

PS:
    Traffic in the city with warm engine: 6.8 L/100 (with the 7% correction...)
    Highway (130-135 km/h GPS...°(with warm engine, of course!) 6.2 L/100
    90/100 km/h on the road (ca 4000 rpm): 5.1-5.3 L/100 with CS1 and IGNITECH simple curve...
    Winter in the traffic for a short distance (with a little bit choke): the border is 8 L/100! No TÜV!!!

Hallo

The carburators (Vergazer) of the R650 are very strange. The main valve is regulated by an air electrical valve Under control of the ignition box. You can see many small black durits. You must to change all these parts.

Bis bald

Pierre