Willkommen! Melden Sie sich an oder registrieren Sie sich.

Um schreiben oder kommentieren zu können, benötigen Sie ein Benutzerkonto.

Anmelden - oder - Benutzerkonto erstellen

Beiträge von Clouseau

Willkommen in Deutschlands aktiver, kostenloser Motorrad-Community!

In diesem Motorradforum findest du eine große Auswahl rund um das Thema Motorrad, über unsere gemeinsame Ausfahrten, Treffen, News, Stammtische und mehr.

Seit 2003 treffen sich hier viele nette Leute im gesamten deutschsprachigen und europäischen Raum zum Austausch und für gemeinsame Unternehmungen.

Ob Anfänger, Profi oder einfach nur motorradbegeisterte Sozia, ob Racer, Tourer, Chopper- oder Cruiserfan , ganz egal, hier ist jeder willkommen!

Ohne Verein, ohne Hierarchie ist man hier gleich "drin" und mit dabei.

Auch wenn du ein Forum suchst in dem es nicht nur um das Thema Motorrad geht bist du hier 100% richtig.

Hier auf der Startseite wird dir als unregistriertem Gast leider nur eine kleine Auswahl unserer Themen angezeigt, um alles sehen zu können registriere dich bitte kostenlos und unverbindlich mit deiner E-Mail-Adresse und lege dir einen Spitznamen/Nick zu!

Wir werden dich herzlich in der FREEBIKER.COM - Familie willkommen heißen und freuen uns auf Dich.

But bad explanation! Synchronization was done with an open starter on one carburettor........ 8o #heuldoch#

Hello Glatzkopf!

First, you must verify the "way" of any cable...
    All cables must be "free". Cold Starter and main power.
    You just finish by a good synchronization...
    No troubles since 50 000 kms.... 8)
    Perhaps, your dealer should be changed.... d_u_w

Hallo Volker!

During the last week, a long Sachs workshop...
    The B805 of Yves with CS1 and my F805 with CS2. Easy to start after winter...
    No troubles with my bike but a loss of power at high speed for the B805.
    A very classic joke: the air canal of the filler cap was plugged. (Der Tankdeckelluftkanal war verstopft). And another problem with cable of starter. Now the B805 is OK. With a good lenght for the spacer of the Hyperpro springs (first generation).

Bis bald

Pierre

Hello, upgraded Free(Sachs)Bikers!

The ignition box Ignitech TCIP4 is an improvment for the Sachs roadster 800.
    Since three years, we are a few number testing this product and everyone is satisfied.
    We can use a TPS (Throttle Position Sensor) with the first versions (until V88). With a TPS, we can use a 3d map. With a 3d map, ignition is precise at any time.
    Better performance, lower consumption and lower pollution.
    But there is no TPS on any carburator. Mount a TPS on a carburator is not easy...
    The last version V88 offers an other solution: to connect a IAP. This solution was used by Magneti Marelli Digiplex. You can find thes boxes on Ducati 906 Paso, Moto Guzzi V11 and some Ferrari. It was expensive, TPS is more simple for adjustment, but IAP can be better with the last sensors used for injection boxes..

So i decided to test my bike with the IAP sold by Ignitech. I needed a long time to find some documentation, but now my first keing is ready, and i ride since two weeks without any problem... :)

Bis bald #winkewinke2#

Pierre

Hallo, Lothar, great guardian of the temple... :danke:

Sorry! I'm late....

It seems that you want to change you big Yam for a real Big german bike... You are right! It's a collector... 8)

I have just updated my Navigator....

Happy new year for all Free-bikers and specally, all Sachs-bikers.... #winkewinke2#

Pïerre

PS: A real Sachs-biker just drinks 805 cm3...

Hello, low powered Sachser...

I think that "Scheckenalarm" is right: the fuelpump is an "Achilles' heel" (Achillesferse?) of the Intruder 800...
    But:
    "Nun dreh die Regulierschraube am vorderen Vergaser 2 1/4 Umdrehungen raus. Am hinteren drehst du diese auf 2 3/4 Umdrehungen raus" is only available with "Sound Control System" exhaust pipes... (made in Germany.... d_u_w ........ :tuvfuck: ...... ;_like: ...)

Bis bald

Pierre

Hello Relax!

The new flat twin is watercooled. Not easy to place the radiator with "telelever"....
    But i agree with you: Telelever is a great improvment... on the road....

Bis bald

Pierre

It was long, but now, my control panel is OK! Speedometer and revolution counter..... (Tachometer und Drehzahlmesser...).
    The revolution counter was just disconnected.... by vibrations.... Now the connection is good and reliable....
    Der Tachowelle war kaputt! Vielen Danke, Professor Lothar.... 8)

Bis bald

Pierre

During Eifel-treffen, i modified 4 bikes with the new needle.

After change, I have tested the bike of Sabine. It was OK. So, this new needle is "certified by Clouseau without TÜV".
    On "stage 1 Germany" i don't change the mainjets.

When i changed the carburators of Volker, i didn't verify the position of the rear needle's circlip. So the final position was 1.5 instead of 2.5. And the engine was misfiring under 3000 rpm.
    This proves that a small difference in setting can profoundly change the result.

Sorry again, Volker. d_u_w

Hello, lucky Sachs-biker!

I'm back home. No troubles with my cafe-racer, except the revolution counter that became fool during the last step. The needle was dancing between 0 and 8000 rpm and sometimes made a complete revolution. I think that an electrical connection is broken Inside. But i had repaired it a first time, and perhaps, i will change it. But the bike was perfect.

@Dietrich
    I hope that you will be satisfied for a long time. My bike uses Stage 2 and the Ignitech box... a geat improvment with this ignition box and an another timings curve.

@Volker
    Sorry for my mistake about your rear carburator. Lothar told me that you made the change. I hope that all is OK!

I want to thank again all the Lubitz family for all the organization :klatsch: ... and for my "bed and breakfast" 8)
    I sincerely hope to be present next year, if i can.

Pierre

Professor Lothar...

I will come with my tools and your parts... for a 200 000 kms certified sachs..

Bis bald im Mechernich..

Pierre

WahookaA

A Sachs is a german dream designed by Target Design.
    The members of Target Design have written many pages of the modern design... about motorcycles..
    So a Sachs is not a product for consumerist.... just a perfectible dream....

But "dream and TÜV" is not a good pair.... 8)