Willkommen! Melden Sie sich an oder registrieren Sie sich.

Um schreiben oder kommentieren zu können, benötigen Sie ein Benutzerkonto.

Anmelden - oder - Benutzerkonto erstellen

5 Sachs Roadster800 im Frankreich

Willkommen in Deutschlands aktiver, kostenloser Motorrad-Community!

In diesem Motorradforum findest du eine große Auswahl rund um das Thema Motorrad, über unsere gemeinsame Ausfahrten, Treffen, News, Stammtische und mehr.

Seit 2003 treffen sich hier viele nette Leute im gesamten deutschsprachigen und europäischen Raum zum Austausch und für gemeinsame Unternehmungen.

Ob Anfänger, Profi oder einfach nur motorradbegeisterte Sozia, ob Racer, Tourer, Chopper- oder Cruiserfan , ganz egal, hier ist jeder willkommen!

Ohne Verein, ohne Hierarchie ist man hier gleich "drin" und mit dabei.

Auch wenn du ein Forum suchst in dem es nicht nur um das Thema Motorrad geht bist du hier 100% richtig.

Hier auf der Startseite wird dir als unregistriertem Gast leider nur eine kleine Auswahl unserer Themen angezeigt, um alles sehen zu können registriere dich bitte kostenlos und unverbindlich mit deiner E-Mail-Adresse und lege dir einen Spitznamen/Nick zu!

Wir werden dich herzlich in der FREEBIKER.COM - Familie willkommen heißen und freuen uns auf Dich.

• hello! Diaspora-Sachsers!

French VX 800 forum has been contacted by a new owner of Sachs roadster 800 in France: Nouméa, Nouvelle Calédonie. One of the most exotic... i feel..... 8)

+2 Sachs (B 805 + R 800) imported from Switzerland by Tityves (only swiss quality....)

So: 7 Sachs 800 in France.............1%.......... 8)

You don't buy a Sachs, you dream it, you build it!.... 8o 8)
    Il n'y a pas de problèmes, il n'y a que des solutions... 8) 8o

• Hallo Pierre,

Eine Roadster in Neukaledonien? 8o Haben die da unten eigentlich Straßen? ;)

Une Roadster en Nouvelle Calédonie? 8o Est ce qu' il y a des routes la bas? ;)

Salut
    Airwin

Motorradfahren ist Balsam für die Seele.

• French roads are ....(yes i know...) french.

In France, Corsica, New Caledonia....

So caledonian roads are especially designed roads for Sachs R 800....(no protectionism....like TÜV...).... :cow:

• Hello Pierre,
    perhaps you can get connections from the new owners for this forum?
    We can learn all languages. Sächsisch to Fränkisch, easy-englisch, a little bit Sizilia-englisch and Romania-englisch ;-)

But now, it´s perhaps time to show the Designed-F805 from your avatar in the Bilder-Thread? Orlando was the last writer since a lot of month. The deep handlebar-position is very interesting for very young drivers like Erich (gino).
    The Entenbürzel (Duckass?) is fastened with screws?

Fotomative greatings.
    stanley

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Stanley ()

• Hello Stan!

Excuse me! But i wanted to change the graphic card of my computer........ and i had some troubles.... not enough power...

So, i'm back home!

I wish an happy new year for all Sachs-bikers and all freebikers.

In my brain, F 805 is ready. Now i must to prove it.... 8) ......................... :tuvfuck: ........................... ;fuckwink; ...........Sorry!!!............... :streichel:

• Hi Sachs Bikers,

I am Fred, a French guy living in Noumea, New Caledonia and the happy owner of a Sachs Raodster 800,

that's not easy to find how to use a forum in german, even if I learnt german some year ago (some, some, 40 years)

Thanks to Inspector Clouseau who gave me the link and already advised you of my coming,

Just for the presentation, I am 54 years old, working in the shipping industry (previous Manager of the local Hapag Lloyd office), I had my first bike in 73 and except few years I already have a bike (if you accept that a Piaggio X9 500 for the last 5 years was a bike and not a scooter).

For those who don't know where is New Caledonia, this is very easy, 2000 kms west of Australia (in front to Brisbane) and 2000 kms north of New Zealand, a beautifull Island where sun is always shining and where the temperature never went under +10°C.

I post you two pictures taken this week-end in my garden,

http://www.freebiker.com/index…GalleryPhotos&userID=7725

Have a nice day ;daumen; ;daumen;

Fred

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Der Gartenzwerg von Noumea ()

• Very strange, all the previous answers were copied, I think I will have to review my german seriously, sorry guys,

Cheers,

Fred

• Bonjour Fred,
    welcome to freebiker.com!
    Just hit the big "Antwort"-button to create a reply on the thread you are in. Otherwise you make citations.
    How did your Sachs make it to Noumea? 8o When you stop on the roadside are people queueing to take a look at it?
    Salut
    Airwin
    P.S. What a funny nickname you got. :D

Motorradfahren ist Balsam für die Seele.

• Guten morgen Airwin,
    No problem for the answer, in fact when I began to write my answer my login was not yet confirmed and the "antwort" did not appear, this is why I tried different ways :headbash:

The Sachs had been imported by a small motor bike shop who went on bankrupcy, so I bought the bike in December with only 5200 kms, few work to perform on it but it's OK now.

Locally people don't know that brand, and they are really curious about it, but no more, there is a lot of bikes, but strangely the split per brand is due to the qulity of the importer, this is why you the most important is Ducati followed by Yamaha, Suzuki, Triumph, HD, BMW, Kawasaki and a relative large number of MV Agusta, Honda remains confidential and I think having the only one Sachs :klatsch: ;moped;

The nickname comes from my French one "nain de jardin" due to my little size,

Have a good day,

Fred

• Hello Fred, welcome,
    nice story from the other side of the earth and wonderful fotos from your Sachs - palmster ;-)
    Woww... Ozeanien, about 17.000 km to Nürnberg/Germany.
    Best V2-Greetings from Berlin
    Stefan

• Welcome Fred,
    after I have seen your photos, I'm sure we have a place for the next Sachs Biker Meeting :dance:

Greetings
    André

• ;daumen;
    Thanks for your friendly welcome Stefan and Andre, It will be a pleasure to receive the Sachs Bikers for a world meeting, however I fear that travel costs could impact the number of attendees :engel1:
    Last time I came to Germany, it was in 79 with a Ducati 500 GTL (as rare as a Sachs Roadster), in 3 weeks I had all what a Ducati could give you (exhaust holed, crankshaft chain broken, heavy motor oil leakage, Alternator out, it took some time to come back to Bordeaux, but maybe one of the most unforgetable holidays ;moped;
    I would like to thanks Pierre for his very helpful support on Sachs mechanic.

Have a nice week-end

Fred

• Hello, lonesome Sachs-bikers

The first "blue lucia...." roadster 800 was found in France.

Imported by an englishman. (with gearbox level on the right side.....i mean..)

So actually, in france:

- 4 roadster 800 'born in france"

- 1 roadster 800 and 1 B 805 imported from Switzerland......

- 1 single "blue roadster" born in United Kingdom

- And 1 Roadster 800 flying in Pacific Ocean, actually in new Caledonia.......

invaded greetings...

Clouseau