Willkommen! Melden Sie sich an oder registrieren Sie sich.

Um schreiben oder kommentieren zu können, benötigen Sie ein Benutzerkonto.

Anmelden - oder - Benutzerkonto erstellen

Zündkerzen Kabel Zündkabel Leck, Die Funkenentladung an den Ventildeckel ??

Willkommen in Deutschlands aktiver, kostenloser Motorrad-Community!

In diesem Motorradforum findest du eine große Auswahl rund um das Thema Motorrad, über unsere gemeinsame Ausfahrten, Treffen, News, Stammtische und mehr.

Seit 2003 treffen sich hier viele nette Leute im gesamten deutschsprachigen und europäischen Raum zum Austausch und für gemeinsame Unternehmungen.

Ob Anfänger, Profi oder einfach nur motorradbegeisterte Sozia, ob Racer, Tourer, Chopper- oder Cruiserfan , ganz egal, hier ist jeder willkommen!

Ohne Verein, ohne Hierarchie ist man hier gleich "drin" und mit dabei.

Auch wenn du ein Forum suchst in dem es nicht nur um das Thema Motorrad geht bist du hier 100% richtig.

Hier auf der Startseite wird dir als unregistriertem Gast leider nur eine kleine Auswahl unserer Themen angezeigt, um alles sehen zu können registriere dich bitte kostenlos und unverbindlich mit deiner E-Mail-Adresse und lege dir einen Spitznamen/Nick zu!

Wir werden dich herzlich in der FREEBIKER.COM - Familie willkommen heißen und freuen uns auf Dich.

• Hallo Leute
    Yesterday I went to my motorcycle repair shop, the carburetors were
    adjusted on rich and lean, but a problem with a pulsating speed and stalling remained.

At one point we heard near the first cylinder a crackling sound like an ignition
    spark. :foto:

We could not see it, but we suspected that the coil / spark plug wire or spark leaks.

When driving, there is often an “explosion/blast” in the engine exhausts.

Did you experience something like that?
    Grüße aus Holland
    Iwan

• Hello Igor,

I also had some problems with engine misfire at my Sachs especially under heavy rain conditions or after bike wash.
    The problem was caused by water in the spark plug connector. The water came in through the sealing of connector to ignition cable, but the sealing of spark plug to connector hindered the water to get out of the connector. So I finally removed the sealing of the connector to the spark plug and I had no longer problems with wet spark plugs.
    Please check if you have also water in your spark plug connector.

Grüße :)

Dietrich

Das Bundesgesundheitsministerium warnt: Windows 10 kann Tourette Anfälle verursachen!

• Hello Igor,

the ignition cable is directly linked to the ignition coil. But nevertheless it can be cut off and replaced if you use a connector like this

Grüße :)

Dietrich

Das Bundesgesundheitsministerium warnt: Windows 10 kann Tourette Anfälle verursachen!

• Thanks for your suggestions, today will look through a dark welding glasses. ;boxer;
    Dietrich thanks for my new nickname Igor ;daumen;
    Grüße aus Holland

Iwan ( Igor #winkewinke2# )

• Eckhart your proposal is perfect ;daumen; (and I appreciate very much), but my storage room is not dark.
    My excuse for the wrong suggestion
    welding glasses that are making extra dark.
    Have test done right, but I can not see anything.
    Have a couple of times plug cap off and on, done on the spark plug. Then I have driven 40 km with no problems.
    I think I'll go buy new Bugies, and mount as a first step.

• I just can say that i have no troubles with "Clouseau stage one", iridium sparkplugs and E10 since 40 000 kms... 8)

And Ignitech TCIP4 since 15 000 kms...

Bis bald d_u_w

Pierre

You don't buy a Sachs, you dream it, you build it!.... 8o 8)
    Il n'y a pas de problèmes, il n'y a que des solutions... 8) 8o

• Hello Pierre, "Clouseau stage one" is ok. :belehr: :anbet3:
    In two years, I have only ± 150 km driven with Sachs. That's not good for an engine and gasoline let dry in the carburetors is bad. :mauer:
    The problem could be anything, "dirty" carburetors or .... ?( now I'm working on the motorbike, give me good feeling. :think:

Today in first, second, third and fourth gears smoothly go up to 7000 rpm :ja:

I wish you a nice weekend :cheers:

Iwan

• Hallo Leute
    Yesterday replace spark plugs, engine idling without problems. :dance:
    Do what again learned that a problem cat bit different than what you think. :think: :irre:
    Yesterday driving with Sachs ;moped;
    Iwan

[img]http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h331/Ivan_Stricevic/IMG_20150614_165924_zpswc88xxgo.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h331/Ivan_Stricevic/IMG_20150614_170024_zpsljedlvt8.jpg[/img]